RENOVATION OF A CLIMBING WALL:
- Partial or total change of climbing surfaces
- Resurface or painting existing walls in the factory or on site.
- Addition and/or replacement of complete belay lines or belay points
- Addition of mid-height relays for large walls
- Addition of tamper-proof fixed belay quickdraws
- Enlargement of climbing surfaces
- Addition of a bouldering wall
- Addition of a campus board
- Addition of an approved speed wall with belay system
- Addition of a timing system
- Addition of one or more auto-belay systems
- Addition of a line painted at 3 m high (red, for example) indicating the height not to be exceeded without rope
- Replacement of Pyramide 1 m x 1 m MGV polyester plates by 1 m x 1 m wood panels equipped with inserts, without changing the frame
- Creation of new routes by adding new holds, macros and volumes
- Route numbering
Our field experts are at your disposal for any quote.
Holds and macros can be reused, including screws.
Only reinstall the holds after washing and sorting them.
It is imperative to change all belay points and screws during a renovation, a standards upgrade, or disassembly/reassembly.
Be aware that all Pyramide climbing walls can be resurfaced and repainted on site.