There are a multitude of possibilities to enrich or complete a rope climbing or bouldering wall.
- Add new overlapping holds with new colours
- Add macros
- Add volumes
- Use holds adapted for kids, in particular MagNets, hoops or obstacles for climbing games
- Add a campus board
- Number the tracks at the top or foot for easier identification
- Install secure auto-belay systems
- Mark routes with one colour per level – Yellow for level 3, Grey for level 4a, Red for level 4b, Pink for level 4c, Green for level 5a, Orange for level 5b, Blue for level 5c, Purple for level 6 a/6 b and Black for level 6c/7a
All these additions can be installed by users and/or physical education teachers. Just follow the instructions provided for safe installation and use.
Macros are particularly useful for proposing new, diverse challenges especially in bouldering.
Different coloured holds for each route level (ex. Level 3 Yellow …) is a real “plus” for rope climbing and bouldering.