Width: 3 m minimum recommended
Height: 3 or 4 m max
Number of holds: 8 / m2
Configuration: slightly inclined
Support: specially designed, removable stainless steel frame attached to the ground ensuring waterproofing. Can be adapted to any pool edge configuration.
Landing area: You can delimit the area with floating lines.
Shizukuishi (Japan), Brussels (Belgium), Casablanca: Club des Clubs (Morocco), Böblingen (Germany), Stuttgart (Germany), Chiba: Hasunuma Water Garden (Japan).
More than 500 installations in the USA
- climbing play for swimming pools
- installation at the edge of the pool, lower part submerged
- climbing plates made of special material for pool environment
- fully removable
- easy installation, can be removed from the edge of the pool at any time for swimming competitions
- the attachment points are designed to meet waterproofing requirements
Our services on request:
- design assistance
- free advice / quote without obligation
- assistance in the drafting of specifications
- engineering & technical information (support resistance, standards information, etc.)
Our field experts are at your disposal for any quote.
Provide a minimum of space around diving boards.
Create a landing zone below the AquaClimb.